THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF UK JAZZ TRUMPET PLAYER, COMPOSER AND EDUCATOR STEVE WATERMAN
Steve Waterman Contemporary Big Band Weekend - CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
1. Availability of Courses / Weekends
Applications will be made on an up-to-date booking form and will be dealt with in order of receipt. For postal bookings each applicant must complete an individual form. All bookings are subject to the booking conditions current at the time of booking.
2. Enquiries, Reservations and Bookings
We are happy to answer your enquiries about availability, contents and requirements of courses / weekends and to make reservations by telephone or e-mail. Reservations will be held for 14 days. A booking can only be confirmed on receipt of the applicable deposit or fee.
The full fee or the deposit (non-refundable), plus relevant room supplements are due for each course at the time of booking. Your place will be confirmed in writing. Please check the details promptly, as corrections must be made within 14 days of the date of our acceptance letter. After that time we cannot accept responsibility for any incorrect details.
3. Part-time attendance
Part-time attendance on a weekend course is sometimes permissible at prior arrangement.
The full balance is due with postal booking or within 7 days of a telephone or email booking. If the balance has not been settled a month before the course your place may become forfeit. Please note that receipts are not issued for balance payments unless specifically requested. Any alteration to a confirmed booking originated by a course member will be subject to a £15 administration fee. Cheques by postal application accepted. We accept Eurocheques, PAYPAL and bank transfers subject to current bank surcharges, please call for further details.
Fees may only be considered for refund if you are unable to attend for any of the following qualifying reasons:
1. Your death or illness
2. Death or illness in your immediate family or pre-formed group
3. Transport strike
4. Exceptionally bad weather
5. Pregnancy or childbirth
6. Unexpected family commitments, relating to immediate family only
7. Compulsory quarantine
8. Jury service
9. Unforeseen occupational posting
10. Travel being prevented by Government restriction
11. Fire, storm, flood, subsidence or malicious damage rendering the home of the named course member uninhabitable.
It does not cover the following reasons:
1. Loss, damage or theft of personal belongings
2. Your travel to and from the course venue
3. Cancellation due to holiday commitments
4. Any reason other than those above.
6. Cancellation Procedure
Any cancellation must be made in writing and the cancellation date is the date your written cancellation is recieved. Deposits are retained.
Cancellation refunds will be settled as follows, unless a suitable replacement is found (at the same price.).
1. More then eight weeks prior to the event date - Full refund of total fees less non refundable deposit. (See above)
1. Between six and eight weeks prior to the event date - 75% refund of total fees, less non refundable deposit. (See above)
2. Between four and six weeks prior to the event date - 50% refund less non refundable deposit. (See above)
3. Less than 4 weeks prior to the event - 30% refund of total fees less non refundable deposit. (See above).
If you wish to transfer your booking to another course or your replacement person, the following conditions will apply:
1. A £15 administration fee will be charged
Issued credit notes can only be used as payment towards course bookings for the person named on the credit note.
If you are entitled to a refund it will be made, where possible, by the original method of payment. We cannot give refunds for individual sessions or meals.
Rooms are allocated in order of receipt. We cannot guarantee to meet your requested choice of room. If the allocated room-type is not acceptable, you must inform us within fourteen days. Priority is given to people with special needs.
10. Special needs
Please inform us of any special dietary, physical or medical requirements you have at the time of booking, in order for us to try to meet them. If you wish to be allocated an en-suite bedroom with facilities specially designed for the disabled, please indicate that on your booking form. En-suite supplement is not payable when allocated to disabled guests. We cater for dietary needs on medical and moral grounds, only when notified in advance and by prior agreement with the Course Administrator.
11. Group Bookings
it is recommended that one member handle the applications for the group booking, supplying all relevant details, deposits and supplements. Incomplete groups, or individuals, will only be accepted provisionally until the group is completed. Group reservations must include names of all persons attending.
12. Steve Waterman Contemporary Big Band Jazz Weekend:
1. Accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or theft of instruments or personal belongings.
2. Reserves the right to alter advertised tutors but will, when possible, tell you if this proves necessary. If we are unable to replace an indisposed tutor and as a result the course cannot take place, we will refund any monies paid.
3. Reserves the right to cancel any course. In this event we would hope to give you two weeks’ notice and we will refund any monies you have paid.
4. Reserves the right to vary the programme without notice and to refuse any application for a course without giving a reason.
5. Cannot accept persons under the age of eighteen on any of our courses.
6. Takes no responsibility for printing or website errors. Every effort will be made to ensure that all details are correct at time of being published.
7. Takes no responsibility for the quality of services or products from advertisers and vendors. Inclusion in the course programme or presence during a course is not a recommendation.
. 1.Are not responsible for items reported lost which cannot be found. A minimum charge of £5 is made for return of lost property after your departure. Items can be held for a maximum of 1 month, or as agreed.
Insurance covering your instrument, belongings, or cancellation fees are not included on your booking or accommodation fees. We do not supply any type of insurance, and recommend that you obtain the correct level and type of insurance coverage for your peace of mind.
In the unlikely event of a complaint please speak to any member of the management who will do his/her best to resolve the matter. If you are unhappy with the outcome please put your complaint in writing to the Course Director.
Steve Waterman Jazz Office : The Rowans : Sallie Bank Lane : Laughterton : Lincs : LN1 2JY
T: +44 (0) 1427 718 900
General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Waterman email: email@example.com